Monday, October 26, 2009

Dhoni to Surprise Ponting

Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh
Now that you are beating most of us in sending post after post… eh in some competition with Angel or likes of her.. anyway.. this is not a complaint, it never can be a complain..
The more I think.. the more I realsie that it is not easy to come up with creative bust on the blog.. the more I read.. the more I find that people are here for more than just fun.. some try to propagate their own languages too.. that is noting wrong.. it might be of some help for those qho really wish to learn German.. I hope I have thanked the contributor without breaching my self-imposed restriction of naming individulas.. yet my German experience has to wait.. I may prefer to first get my hands on to Bangla.. oh no, not for the living but for some of the immortals that Bengal produced.. How fortunate I would consider myself if I could someday read Gitanjali in Bangla or even Sharat Literature in the language it originally emanated from. wishes.. Well, Genie can you make me a Bangala Aladin.. I shall feel indebted to you even if do not pay or offer any alms..lol
Good to see that some Sanjib Guha on DNA expressed my own sentiments regarding the ODI tourney in progress or should we say that has barely begun.. I have had a change of heart.. I shall not mind ODI if it could replace the Test cricket.. if they say test cricket is the real test of nerves.. ODI is just proving out to be reflecting that same feeling.. the bowlers and batters both have to apply themselves to tasks at hand.. what I know now is that Dhoni may after all be reading me and needing some help.. oh no, not my help as a bowler but as a strategist.. surprise.. that is the word I would like to whisper into his ears.. even if the Ponting too reads this he would just know that some surprises are coming.. what surprises.. I can not elaborate.. he has to do that himself in consultation with his senior players like Sehwag and Yuvraj.. no. no if he does wants to incorporate as naive as a Virat or Ravindra into his think tank there is absolutely no harm.. The think tank could be deciding on what composition they paly.. on what batting order they evolve.. more importantly plan for each players fielding abilities and expectations from him.. there is no stopping to work out on such issues as who bowls when and who bats where besides who chooses to be i or out of the circle during power plays.. these Dhoni bhaiya are some of the questions tha should concern team India..
Go ahead and play your best cricket.. I am not miffed at the loss at Vadodara.. now, if Bombay has to be categorically Mumbai why Baroda can’t be also only Vadodara.. it is all right.. What new name have they suggested for Nagpur.. Oh they haven’t done it as yet.. I am sorry.. snaketown would be the literal translation.. santara nagar could specify some of its innate attributes.. what else.. does it really matter.. if Nagpur were to be aprt of an IPL team they could also come up with Nagpur Netters.. oh it does not mean well.. do names have always supposed to reveal some significance.. I did not know.. hardly live upto the name that has been given to me.. many Sukhrams provide lots of dukh and some of the nainsukhs hardly able to see.. aankh ke andhe naam nainsukh.. where am I going.. stop..
Love and hopefully India does well tomorrow.. as i would not be watching the first half for sure.. I am from a working class Yaar.. I say this as many of the games which I see India does quite badly.. in the opener Harbhajan and Praveen could do well only after I went to sleep.. if they want me to sleep to win.. I shall do that for Nagpur game too.. I sorely need some good sleep too..
Crieckt fanatic

Abhaya Sharma
PS Dhoni bhaiya don’t lead the team that I said after the loss of the first game.. Ponting has probabbly seen that surprise him with some bold changes from that.. Good luck at Nagpur..

No comments:

Post a Comment