Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Views here have been meagre..

http://www.angelfire.com/ab/abhayasharma/top_ipl_2009.htm
and
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/abhayasharma/results_ipl.htm
and also
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/abhayasharma/IPL_format_team_bonus.pdf
are some of the most recent updates on my website whic hav much more to offer than my posts here. n fact I could not write or post here even whatever I did write to brother Amitabh on his blog.. even that has seen more of my IPL views than this blog!

I shall write after three fourth of the games get over tomorrow.. when 42 of the possible 56 games of the league phase do get over..

The article in the pdf form is better for reading than what I hae copy pasted here yesterday..

Delhi and Chennai are difficult to be disloodged from top four Deccan are almost there.. and I would want Kinhs XI of Poonjab to be there too.. if wishes could really be horses too.. I know the fourth slot is gong t be fiercely fought between them and the Rajasthan Royals to a greater extent yet Mumbai Indians are not completely out of it and even RCB does have theoretical possibilities of making it to the end..

Let us see.. I only wish Delhi when they meet Deccans tomorrow should not play loose cricket.. they haveperformed well as one unit as is evident from their victories even in the absence of swashbuckling Sehwag.. Sehawg must play to counteract the prsence of Symonds.. otherwise Deccan appear stronger to win a sweet revenge over Delhi..
Abhaya India May 12 2009 12:45 IST

No comments:

Post a Comment