Friday, December 11, 2009

Include Kumar if possible..

Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh

I think India should not mss the opportunity to replace Sreesanth with Praveen Kumar as the former has tested positive for swine flu. India should be allowed with the lasy minute replacement for the strike bowler who missed the first game due to Diarrohea..

If Dhoni, Srikkanth and Guru Gary put up the request I think ICC or Sri Lankans for that matter should not object..

In such an eventuality of inclusion of Praveen Kumar in the T20 team, India would be somewhat reinforced in the bowling department and have a slogger available to them during the batting..

I would then love to play the following eleven later in the day..

Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag, Rohit Sharma (or Praveen Kumar), Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Praveen Kumar (or Rohit Sharma), Ashwin, Nehra, Sudeep Tyagi and Ishant Sharma.

I would have loved India to bat second.. the other day they did quite well.. only Lankans played much better cricket and the Indian middle order faltered more than the usual.. India should bat second and try to restrcit the Lankans within 200.. They can win if they are able to get Praeen Kumar.. in case it is not possible.. I would love to keep Yusuf Pathan in the side in his place. Ojha and Pathan need to be rested. I would like Sehwag and Yuvra to bowl a couple of overs each if need arises.. which I know would definitely arise when Lankans get in command..

Play your natural game and I would only say that Sehwag could be little less ruthless in the beginning and take few more balls for his initial 20 runs say 20 in 15 balls and then gear up to fifty.. it is quite surprising that he has only 1 fifty from around 13 games that he has played for India n T20.. he could make a substantial difference to the scheme of any Lankan Plans with his batting powers.. only if he displays them at all.. I would not be happy with 30 from 10 balls from him I wish that he makes 50 from 30 balls.. still a 10 runs per over..

I also pray that Yuvraj is able to keep captaincy issue of Kings Xi Punjab.. I am sure one day he would lead India in T20.. it could be very soon.. but he should apply himself better to the task assigned to him.. foremost is his batting and fielding skills.. he should not drop sitters any more..

Good luck to team India and whatever be the result of the game I would definitely watch the game.. I missed nearly 70 percent of the first T20.. I would not miss even a single ball.. I would not even miss the extra cover for a meeting with Auro.. Is that you brother who is going to go to Chandigarh..

Love
Abhaya Sharma

PS If for some reasons Kumar can not be included there is absolutely no harm in calling the state man Harbhajan to do the services for India.. though I would prefer Kumar to take care of Kumar.. If India has to bat first they should at least register 200 plus runs on the board if they have to really make a fight of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment