Thursday, April 23, 2009

Game 9 of IPL 2 Delhi vs Chennai


.. It was minimal, cozy, full of little artifacts of yore and warm. Warm enough to give me the courage to sit and rehearse and learn those lines that were to come in enactment, the following day. Warm enough to overcome the stresses of life by understanding certain basic issues.

Oh My dearest Brother!

yes once in a while I should be allowed to forget that you are the most repected figure and that you could be loved as well..

I love your decription of Du vinu.. and pictures.. they say more than what words could ever seduce one into simply loving.. I did not know that places could look so regale in their attire.. and that it helps to know that OK Mr. Sharma.. I f you can not afford such magnificent places your brother definitely couls.. ( Is there some humor in it.. I ask Rose.. as I was tellinh her my poor sense of humour.. Haha..)

Brother, one thing is for certain.. we do have some relationship of old births or should I say lives.. what would be more appropriate of the past births I do not know.. yet I know there is great similarity in some things somewhere.. I would give anything for staying an antique structure as the ones you described.. though I do not have to get into any enactment of any sort.. I ain't any actor after all.. I am an ordinary man of limited means and restrcitive measures..

Oh you do make us get through to England or should I say cambridge to be more accurate.. How was your day at St. Catherines.. did you also go to see one of the dugs that Dr. Bachchan would have hired during his days.. vo sab ab kahan hoga.. I can only feel the kind of excitement a son would have to visit a place of learning the seat of intelligence where his father once achieved what few Indians could afford in those olden days..

If I could ever be able to speak to you in person.. I may first ask you how was it to be like the son of Dr. Bachchan and then also son of your mother.. I know enough of her now from the beautiful long exposure you gave us of her abilities and creativity.. I also learned a lot form the last two volumes of his autobiography.. it seems to not leave my mind that Dr. Bachchan had to struggle so much for earning that doctorate for non-academic reasons.. for financial and mental troubles - the demons.. aaj bhi bahut kuchh seekhane ki milata hai.. unke baare mein padhakr ya sunkar..

जगती की शीतल हाला सी पथिक, नहीं मेरी हाला,
जगती के ठंडे प्याले सा पथिक, नहीं मेरा प्याला,
ज्वाल सुरा जलते प्याले में दग्ध हृदय की कविता है,
जलने से भयभीत न जो हो, आए मेरी मधुशाला।।१५।

I think I may be holding you from learning those lines or atleast rehearsing what you have to deliver in front of Camera.. I do not want you to be anyway subdued for any reasons when you are face to face with Sir Ben Kingsley.. my regards to him.. Yes.. I will wait eagerly for teen Patti.. I know it is going to be a different movie.. different in the sense of really being different.. How long do we have to wait for that.. any idea..

It is an important game today at 4:00 PM between Delhi's Daredevils and Chennai's Superkings.. as I noticed earlier.. it could be the defining moment of the tournament.. I only pray to rain gods to allow a complete 20 over game.. anything less or curtailed would take away the excitement and thrill off the pitch..

It is very difficult to say who would win.. and that adds to the greater fun.. the uncertainty or equality in the standard of two teams on a men for men marking is going to make it all the more enjoyable.. I would love Sehwag and company to not to try and set the target for Dhoni and his team.. any total could be few runs less.. so better allow them to bat first and try to restrict them well below 200 mark to make a match out of it.. Good luck Sehwag.. play your natural game but also remember that you have to be among runs in any one way.. Delhi can not win this game without a sizable contribution from you..

My preferred Delhi XI - Sehwag, Gambhir, Devilliers, Dilshan, Tiwary, Vettori, Karthik, Nehra , Sangwan and McGrath.. (possibly I would have loved to incorporate Mishra somehow may be at the cost of Mahesh or Sangwan.. I dunno)

No comments:

Post a Comment